My experience of dressing a bed

We always hurry in the morning so don't have time to fix the bed. But it is also an important task to keep our bed properly. It is also an important part of our daily life, why so because when we come from our work tired in the evening, it helps us to sleep peacefully? Bedding is used to make our sleeping hours comfortable, and relaxed.


History of  bedding

Around 3400 BC the Egyptian pharaohs removed their beds from the ground and slept on a raised surface. Bed linen was widely developed in Egypt.
In the 18th century, Europeans began to use bed frames made of cast iron and mattresses made from cotton.
The bed spring, also known as the box spring was invented in the 19th century.
In the United States of the 20th century, consumers purchased internal spring mattresses, followed by water beds (originating on the West Coast) in the 1960s, and Japanese-style futons, air mattresses, and foam rubber mattresses and pillows.


My experience of dressing a bed

Once upon a time, my elder brother was going to come to my house; he had to spend the holidays with me. I was very excited because I used to live alone and after a long time my brother was going to meet me, There was happiness and there was tension too because of the cleanliness of the house Had to keep the bed properly so that my house would look good and if elder brother liked it, then I had to do preparation for that. Like I had to buy a mattress to decorate the Bed Had to take a bedsheet, also had to take a duvet cover so that my Bed could be done well. And kept some boxes that I had to put under the bed and to hide them, I also had to get a bed skirt so that those boxes would also be hidden and there would be more. space in the room. And maintain the beauty of the room. Then I bought all the bed-making items and decorated the Bed with the help of How to Dress a Bed? After that brought brother home and he liked the house very much. Then we spent a lot of time together with him at the May party.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bedding Trends

Extra Deep Pocket Fitted Sheet

Bed: our best companion